TrueNorth Version 2.15.0919.0D has been released.
There are a huge number of changes in this release, we made improvements, fixed bugs, and added new features – most of which are available in the standard edition
- New poster print feature
- Improved handling on tablet PCs
- Improved printing controls
- Improved export of GeoPDF and GeoTIFF
- Added system for plugins to be installed and updated separately from the main software updates
- Added annotations layer with distance and bearing measurement, area measurement, and call-out map annotations
- Added GPS tracking layer to track the positions from an attached COM port or Bluetooth GPS
- Added local raster tile plugin that can take a large raster (GeoPDF, GeoTIFF or other) and create tile server tiles on the local hard drive.
- Enhancements to rendering
- Added map overview, and map magnification windows
- Improvements to map and layer size issues.
- Added map auto save
- Improvements to creating layer templates and map templates
- Added compass rose and improved scale bar
- consolidated and made GUI elements more consistent
- Added Bluetooth sharing (professional edition)