TrueNorth supports a number of Tile layers. These layers draw maps by downloading and many small square images that make up the map.
In order to support offline operations, TrueNorth caches these tiles on your local hard drive.
You can configure the directory where this cache is stored using the following steps.
- Follow the steps to configure a plug-in.
- Select the plug-in named “TileCache settings”
- Click “configure”
- The following dialog will appear.
- Set the path
- You can choose either an absolute path, or use the pre-defined directory tags.
- You can also configure the number of threads used to download tiles.