Layer configuration can be stored in files. When you use the Add Layer dialog to add a layer to the map, you’re actually browsing a selection of layer configuration files that are stored in the TrueNorth installation. You can also browse other locations on your computer for layer configuration files.
Follow the directions in “Add Layer from Template” to open the Add Layers dialog and then do the following:
- Click on the “Browse” button
- A file open dialog will open
- Layer configuration files have the file extension *.tltx
- You can download these files from this web site
- You can also save your own Layer Templates and share them with other users